A good organic vegetarian café housed in an environmental centre. Were you can eat well in a relaxing atmosphere.
Expect organic tea and coffee; plus beer, cider and wine to enjoy if you eat.
The selection of food on offer ranges from sandwiches, made to order from Metfield Bakeries excellent bread. Salads, Ploughman's, filled Jacket Potatoes, plus a daily home-made soup and Specials displayed on a blackboard.
The afternoon brings cakes etc.
No mobile phones.
- Food Style: Vegetarian Cafes
- Lunch: Tues-Sat 10.00-17.00 (hot food 12.00-16.00); specials £5.95
- Dinner: Closed
- Wine: wine £3 per glass
- Nearest station: Norwich Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking or multi stories
- Closed: D all week, all Sun & Mon; some Bank Holidays