Find this good Chinese restaurant on the ground floor of the Pacific building - the first floor being a Thai eaterie (q.v.).
A largely Cantonese menu, offers all the expected standards, plus dim sum during lunchtime and the afternoon.
But there are luxury items such as fresh Lobster, Oysters and Scallops; plus some exotic dishes such as 'Stir-fried shredded Chicken with Jellyfish & shredded Celery'; 'Casseroled Duck Wed, Fish Lips & Chinese Mushrooms' and 'Steamed Whole Fresh Eel'.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-15.00, Sun 12.00-22.00; set L from £19 to £35.50; mains £8 to £18
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.00; set D from £19 to £35.50; mains £8 to £18
- Seats: 250
- Wine: an concise list kicks off at £11.90, and includes some prestigious bottles (which might be wasted with spicy food)
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Manchester Oxford Road or Piccadilly Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking or multi stories
- Closed: check Christmas openings
- Air conditioned