Find this good Thai restaurant on the first floor on the Pacific building; the ground floor being a good Chinese eaterie (q.v.).
They offer a good value buffet at lunchtime, and all the expected Thai dishes are listing including Pad Thai and Red & Green curries. Their interesting menu is particularly strong on seafood items with fresh lobster, oysters, king prawns and squid all to the fore.
Enthusiasts might be tempted by 'Baked Crab with Glass Noodles'; 'Steamed Sea Bass with Chili, Lemon Juice & Garlic Sauce'; 'Roasted Pork Spare Ribs' and 'Roasted Duck with Sweet & Sour Chili Sauce'.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-15.00, Sun 12.00-22.00; set L from £19 to £35.50; mains £6.90 to £14.50
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.00; set D from £19 to £35.50; mains £6.90 to £14.50
- Seats: 250
- Wine: an adequate list kicks off at £11.50 and is backed up with good Far Eastern beers
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking and Multi stories
- Closed: check Christmas openings
- Air conditioned