A good Thai restaurant, on the lower-ground floor is decorated in a colonial style.
All the expected Thai 'standards' can be found including Pad Thai and both Red & Green curries. The kitchen specialises in dishes from the central and southern regions - fish figuring prominently in a menu stretching to over 100 items, and vegetarians have plenty to choose from.
There are a few desserts such as 'Banana Fritters' and 'Fresh Mango with Coconut Sicky Rice with Coconut Ice Cream'.
The set weekday lunch is particularly good value.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Fri. 12.00-14.00; set L £7
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-22.30; mains £8.45 to £15.95
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups and kicks off at £10
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking or multi stories
- Closed: L Sat & Sun; some Bank Holidays