An excellent Indian restaurant, on two floors, named after the original name of the countries capital Delhi.
You'll find all the expected 'standards' including curries, tandoori dishes and biryani's - all carefully cooked.
Plus interesting options such as 'Macchi Fry Koliwada' (fried fish battered with dry mango powder & carom flavoured gram flour) and 'Sharabi Mussels' (fresh mussels reduced in white wine with garlic, ginger & spring onions) among the starters.
'Lobster Peri Peri' (fresh whole lobster, pan-fried with Goan peri peri masala) and 'Thaaravvu Roast, Chetinod Style' (pot-roast duck with crushed red chilis, aniseed & coconut milk'.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-15.00, set L £5.95, £7.95 (2 courses), £14.95 (3 courses); mains £4.95 to £12.95
- Dinner: all week, Mon-Sat 17.30-23.00, Sun 17.30-22.00; mains £4.95 to £12.95
- Seats: 105
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by good lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Altrincham
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned