A good Indian restaurant with a colonial feel.
Expect to see dishes with names you might not recognise, as they specialise in the cooking of the southern regions of the sub-continent. So you'll find a chicken and a pork dish from Goa, a lamb dish from Andhra and one made from Halibut from Kerala.
Desserts are mainly of the ice cream variety, although they do offer 'Rava Kesari', a warm cake made with vermicelli, semolina, cashews and raisins.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; mains about £11 to £13
- Dinner: all week 18.30-22.30; mains about £11 to £13
- Wine: a well-thought-out list, kicks off at around the £19 mark, and is helpfully divided into user-friendly categories. They also offer Tiger beer
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Stratford upon Avon Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned
- Rooms available