An enormous Chinese restaurant above this large business centre.
As well as dim sum, available during daylight hours, you'll find all your Cantonese-style favourites in their lengthy menu of over 300 dishes.
You'll also find a few luxury items such as 'Baked Lobster Tails with Ginger & Spring Onions' among the starters, 'Shredded Fillet Steak & King Prawns in a Birds Nest' and 'Stone-Fried Sea Bass Fillet Sichuan style' among the main courses.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week 11.00-23.00 (Fri & Sat 23.45); set L from £6.95 (2 courses) to £10.95
- Dinner: all week 11.00-23.00 (Fri & Sat 23.45); mains about £11 to £18 (including rice); set meals from £15.50
- Seats: 400
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Manchester Victoria
- Directions: See the map on this page.
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: check Christmas openings
- Air conditioned