A good restaurant if you're seeking genuine food in a Eastern Mediterranean style, then this is the place for you. It's handily-placed for the Brooklands Metrolink Station.
We recommend you begin with Meze - a hot & cold assortment of delicious morsels ranging from Hummus through Kleftiko to Arayes (toasted pitta bread filled with fried minced lamb).
Then perhaps follow with 'Stifado'; various styles of Couscous, or one of various styles of Kebabs and Chargrills.
The sweet-toothed can finish with Turkish Delight, Baklava's and Rum Baba's. While for those with a more savoury palate, there's Halloumi in Filo Pastry.
- Food Style: Eastern Mediterranean
- Lunch: Closed
- Dinner: Tues-Fri 17.30-22.00 (Sat 18.00-22.30); set D £11.95 (between 17.30-19.00); then set D £22 to £25; Early Bird set D before 19.00 Tues-Fri £11.95 (2 courses); mains about £13 to £17
- Seats: 40
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Brooklands Metrolink
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: all Sun & Mon, 25th & 26th Dec, Easter Monday