A good Thai restaurant, making a point of making the best of the local produce available.
Chef Damrong Garbutt offers all the expected Thai 'standards' such as Pad Thai Noodles and Green & Red Curries. While there are also a few Cambodian dishes offered.
Desserts include a few Thai 'classics', plus lychee, ice cream and the like.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Tues-Sat 12.00-14.30; set L £5.95 (2 courses)
- Dinner: Mon-Sat (Sun during summer months) 18.00-23.00 (Fri & Sat 24.00), set D £25 per person (min 2)
- Wine: Beer is the tipple here, with a few Far Eastern varieties, plus a local brew made specially for them
- Nearest station: Ramsgate
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: L Mon, all Sun