A good tapas restaurant, where you can eat at one of their cosy tables or at the bar on a stool.
The menu, partly listed on a board, offers a selection ranging from 'Mixed Olives' and 'Salted Almonds' through 'Manchego with Quince Jelly' and 'Garlic Field Mushrooms on Toast' to 'Albondigas' (meatballs in ragoût) and 'Clams cooked with Chorizo & Peas'.
They also offer Paella plus a few desserts.
Np credit or debit cards accepted.
- Food Style: Spanish
- Lunch: Mon & Weds-Fri 12.00-14.00, Sat 12.00-14.30, Sun 12.00-14.45; Tapas £3.95 to £8.95
- Dinner: Mon & Weds & Thurs 18.00-21.30, Fri 18.00-21.30, Sat 18.00-21.45; Tapas £3.95 to £8.95
- Seats: 33
- Wine: a mainly Iberian list, kicks off at £13.95
- Nearest station: Whitstable
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: All Tues (although sometimes they open during the summer, so enquire); D 24th Dec, 26th & 27th Dec, 1st & 2nd Jan