This comfortable Thai restaurant is the best we have found in the area. You'll find it tucked down a little passage, in a three storey half-timbered building that dates from the mid 17th century which in its time has served as the city's police station.
On the food front you can expect all the Thai standards such as Pad Thai noodles and Green & Red Curries carefully cooked.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.30, mains about £8
- Dinner: all week 18.00-22.30, mains about £9 to £16
- Seats: 65
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups; plus Singha beer
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Oxford Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking or Park & Ride
- Closed: a few days at Christmas, New Year and Easter
- Air conditioned