A comfortable restaurant, specialising in the dishes of Northern India and more particularly Bangladesh.
You'll find all your familiar favourites, plus the likes of 'Hush Bhuna' (duck with onion & tomatoes) and 'Gala Chineri Kodu' (king prawns with pumpkin). The long menu has plenty of fish and vegetarian options.
They have another branch in Oxford, Aziz Pandesia which also offers some Thai dishes; plus a branch in Burford and Witney.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sat-Thurs, 12.00-14.15 (Sun 12.30-16.30); mains £6.75 to £10.95
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.30; mains £6.75 to £10.95
- Wine: a concise, but adequate, list is backed up by good beers
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Oxford
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Parking opposite during the evening
- Closed: L Fri, some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned