A pleasant café-style restaurant specialising in the food of Northern India and Bangladesh but also listing Thai dishes.
You'll find all your curry house favourites with a particularly emphasis on the tandoor; plus Pad Thai noodles and Green & Red curries.
Aziz has another branch in Cowley Road, just focusing on the food of the sub-continent; plus further branches in Burford and Witney.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.15, Sun 12.00-16.30 (Buffet); set L £5.95 (1 course); £12.95 (3 courses); mains £6.75 to £10.95
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00, mains £6.75 to £10.95
- Wine: a concise list, kicks off at £11.75, plus beers & cocktails
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Oxford
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking or Park & Ride
- Closed: check Christmas & other religious openings
- Outside eating