A comfortable restaurant, specialising in the dishes of Northern India and more particularly Bangladesh.
You'll find all your familiar favourites, plus the likes of 'Hush Bhuna' (duck with onion & tomatoes) and 'Gala Chineri Kodu' (king prawns with pumpkin). The long menu has plenty of fish and vegetarian options.
They have another two branches Oxford, including Aziz Pandesia which also offers some Thai dishes; plus a branch in Witney.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.15, mains £6.75 to £10.95, Sun 12.00-16.30 (Buffet)
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00, mains £6.75 to £10.95
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark ups
- Nearest station: Shipton
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: Check Christmas openings