A crisply-decorated Indian vegetarian restaurant offering Gujarati food cooked in what they call a home style.
Their basic set meal of 'Rani Masala Dosa' consists of spiced potatoes folded in a pancake made from rice & black lentils, with Sambhar (vegetable lentil gravy) & coconut chutney - and is an extremely good kicking off point if this is your first visit.
Their thali's are also deservedly popular - if you wish to be more adventurous friendly help is at hand; you'll find excellent value in abundance.
- Food Style: Indian Vegetarian
- Lunch: Sun 13.00-14.30, set meals from £8.50 (1 course), Thali (complete meal) £10.80, mains £5.10 to £6.50
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-22.00, set meals from £8.50 (1 course), Thali (complete meal) £10.80, mains £5.10 to £6.50
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at £9.70, or drink Lassi
- Children's portions: Children's menu £6.50
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Finchley Central Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: 25th & 26th Dec