A crisply-decorated Indian vegetarian restaurant offering Gujarati food cooked in what they call a home style.
Their basic set meal of 'Rani Masala Dosa' consists of spiced potatoes folded in a pancake made from rice & black lentils, with Sambhar (vegetable lentil gravy) & coconut chutney - and is an extremely good kicking off point if this is your first visit.
Their thali's are also deservedly popular - if you wish to be more adventurous friendly help is at hand; you'll find excellent value in abundance.
- Food Style: Indian Vegetarian
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 11.00-14.30, Sat & Sun 12.00-16.00, Dosa’s £9; Thali (complete meal) £12, mains about £10 to £12 (including rice) – Plus weekday L Buffet £8.95; Weekend L Buffet £12.50
- Dinner: all week 18.00-22.30, Dosa’s £9; Thali (complete meal) £12, mains about £10 to £12 (including rice) – Plus Buffet £15
- Wine: a concise list kicks has modest mark-ups, or drink Lassi
- Children's portions: Children's helpings,when possble
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Finchley Central Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: 25th & 26th Dec