A good fusion restaurant under the same ownership as E & O and Eight over Eight (both q.v's); and named after a Chinese proprietory sauce.
You can enjoy light dishes, such as dim sum, Mixed Sashimi, Chilli Salt Squid, Tempura of Soft Shell Crab and various Salads to more substantial items such as Curries, Steamed Sea Bass and Bulgogi Rib of Beef.
The food is beautifully-presented in a crisp modern style.
A few desserts might include Chocolate Pudding, Ginger Cheesecake, Iced Berries with White Chocolate and various Ice Creams.
They have a take-away operation next door called 'XO To Go' which is handy for those in a hurry - see our 'Shop' section.
- Food Style: Fusion
- Lunch: Sat & Sun 12.00-23.00 (Sun 22.30); mains £11 to £23
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 18.30-23.00, Sat & Sun 12.00-23.00 (Sun 22.30), mains £11 to £23
- Seats: 90
- Wine: an interesting list, kicks off at £15
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Belsize Park Underground (10 minutes)
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: L Mon-Fri, check Christmas openings
- Air conditioned