A modern Japanese restaurant, run by the excellent Royal China Group.
Expect long canteen-type tables and all the expected Japanese 'standards' such as Bento Boxes, Sushi, Sashimi, Maki Rolls and various noodle dishes.
Desserts are mainly of the ice cream varieties, and include Green Tea Ice Cream and Green Tea Tiramisu.
The restaurant offers very good value for the quality on offer, but is more suitable as a place to eat and move on - rather than a night out.
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: Mon & Tues 12.00-23.00, Weds & Thurs 12.00-23.30, Fri & Sat 12.00-24.00, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains £7.20 to £12.95
- Dinner: Mon & Tues 12.00-23.00, Weds & Thurs 12.00-23.30, Fri & Sat 12.00-24.00, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains £7.20 to £12.95
- Wine: a concise list or Japanese beer
- Nearest station: Piccadilly Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking or multi-stories
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned