A good tapas bar/restaurant with over 50 tapas varieties on offer.
These range from olives to have with your drink to dishes such as 'Piquillo Peppers stuffed with Russian Salad'; 'Prawn, Squid, Mussel & Octopus with Spanish Salad'; 'Selection of Serrano Ham, Spanish Sausage & Paté'; 'Black Rice & Squid' and 'Baby Eels in Olive Oil, Garlic, dried Hot Chili Peppers & Roasted Potatoes'.
There are a few desserts including 'Crème Caramel'; 'Lemon Brulée' and Spanish-style Rice Pudding'.
Their basic set lunch - comprising 2 tapas items and a glass of wine (or soft drink) is very good value for money, particularly considering the area.
A good time seems to be had by all.
- Food Style: Spanish
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-23.30, Tapas £3.50 to £18; set L £9.95 (incl. glass of wine)
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 12.00-23.30, Sat 18.00-23.30; set D from about £21; tapas £3.50 to £18
- Seats: 85, plus 16 outside
- Wine: an all Spanish list, includes a few Sherries and kicks off at about £15
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Hyde Park Corner or Green Park Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking, with difficulty
- Closed: L Sat, all Sun; Christian Holidays
- Outside eating