Find this deservedly-popular eaterie at the eastern extreme of the Serpentine lake in Hyde Park.
Food starts with well-cooked breakfasts (served up to 11.45), offerings ranging from Croissants through Porridge & Muesli to Eggs Benedict & Full English Breakfast.
Lunch brings a small selection of good Pizzas (cooked in a wood-fired oven), adventurous Salads - perhaps 'Crispy Pork Belly with Asian Greens, Chili & Soy Dressing' & 'Roasted Squash & Feta with Wild Rice, Chicory, Figs & Pine Nuts'; 'Soup of the Day'; Sandwiches - plus a few more substantial main courses such as 'Fish & Chips' & 'Beef Bourguignon'.
The afternoon proper Tea items - such as cakes!
- Food Style: Budget Restaurants - the best
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 8.00-17.00, Sat & Sun 8.00-18.00; L mains about £12 to £17
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at around £19
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Hyde Park Corner Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Outside eating