A deservedly popular restaurant and Moroccan Tea Room (next door) offering everything from sticky pastries through wraps, such as 'Grilled Vegetable' (with houmus & tahini) and 'Lamb' (grilled lamb with spices, avocado houmus, salad & chilli chutney); to a selection of Meze.
Finish with the likes of 'Dark Chocolate Macaroon, with Saffron & Apple Compote' or 'Moroccan Orange Salad, with Citrus Savarin & Anis Tuile'.
- Food Style: North African
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-14.30, Sat & Sun 11.00-15.00; set L £17 (2 courses), £20 (3 courses); Mo’s Fast Lunch £9.75 (Wrap with drink); Meze £6 to £8 each - plus Afternoon Moroccan Tea from £25 between 12.30-17.15
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.30-23.30, Sun 18.30-23.00, Meze £6 to £8 each; set D from £55 (8 or more people only)
- Wine: a concise list kicks off in the mid £20's
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Piccadilly Circus Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays