A deservedly popular restaurant and Moroccan Tea Room (next door) offering everything from sticky pastries through wraps, such as 'Grilled Vegetable' (with houmus & tahini) and 'Lamb' (grilled lamb with spices, avocado houmus, salad & chilli chutney); to a selection of Meze.
Finish with the likes of 'Dark Chocolate Macaroon, with Saffron & Apple Compote' or 'Moroccan Orange Salad, with Citrus Savarin & Anis Tuile'.
- Food Style: North African
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.30; set L £27; Restaurant mains £17 to £28 plus Afternoon Moroccan Tea from £22 between 12.30-17.30
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.30-23.30, Sun 18.30-23.00, mains £17 to £28; set D from £45 (8 or more people only)
- Wine: a concise list kicks off in the low £20's
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Piccadilly Circus Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays