A smart brasserie-style restaurant run by experienced restrateurs Chris Corbin & Jeremy King - who also own the Wolseley nearby.
The dishes offered are based around the style of the Mediterranean, but with a few modern British twists - with starters such as 'Deep-fried Soft Shell Crab with Tarragon Mayonnaise'; 'Poached Duck Egg with Spanish Black Pudding & New Potatoes' and 'Chicken Broth with Herb Tortellini' listed.
With various wood-baked Pizza's; 'Charcoal-grilled Tuna with Treviso & Salsa Verde'; 'Braised Rabbit with Prunes & Spanish Black Pudding' and 'Charcoal-grilled Aberdeen Angus Rump with Portobello Mushrooms'' among the mains.
Finish with the likes of 'Baklava with Homey Ice Cream'; 'Bitter Chocolate Tart with Milk Ice Cream' or 'Baked Custard Tart with Poached Pears'.
Service is both friendly and professional.
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-15.00; set L £17.50 (2 courses), £22.25 (3 courses); mains £9.00 to £30.00
- Dinner: all week, 17.30-24.00, set D pre & post theatre £17.50 (2 courses), £22.25 (3 courses); mains £9.00 to £30.00
- Seats: 120
- Wine: an excellent list, kicks off at about £18, and offers a good choice by the glass
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Piccadilly Circus
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking (with difficulty). A valet parking service is offered at lunchtime on Saturday & Sunday.
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned