An excellent Spanish Tapas Restaurant & Bar under the ownership of the experienced Hart family (who also run Fino (q.v.) in a similar vein).
Their dishes are excellent examples of their type and their motto of 'Saucing not Saucing' stands them good.
These range from colds meats, such as Corizo, Jamon de Jabugo and a Cold Meat Platter; through Tortilla's and Salads; to Fish dishes such as Octopus with Capers and Meat such as Ribeye with Piquillo Peppers.
There are a few simple desserts - perhaps including Crema Catalana and Chocolate Tart; plus Spanish Cheeses.
A no booking policy operates.
- Food Style: Spanish
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-15.00, Sun 13.30-15.30; Tapas items about £7 to £19
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.00-23.00, Sun 17.30-22.00; Tapas items about £7 to £19
- Seats: 23 bar stools, plus 10 outside
- Wine: an all Spanish list, kicks off at around the £20 mark and includes a good selection of Sherries
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Tottenham Court Road
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking or multi stories
- Closed: 25th & 26th Dec
- Outside eating