« back to restaurants search results
Itsu Canary WharfLevel 2, Cabot Place East, Canary Wharf, London, London, E14 4QT
A modern Japanese-style eaterie where you can sit at a bar stool and select sushi and sashimi dishes from the revolving kaiten or ask a waiter for something a little more substantial - which will be prepared to order.
They offer a selection of good Vietnamese Spring Rolls, using thin rice wrappers to Grilled Eel Sushi and Free-Range Chicken Teriyaki.
A few desserts include Chocolate Mousse and fresh fruit.
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 11.00-21.30. Sat & Sun 12.00-17.00; Items between about £4 & £10
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 11.00-21.30. Sat & Sun 12.00-17.00; Items between about £4 & £10
- Wine: a short list kicks off at around the £16 mark, they also stock Asahi beer
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Canary Wharf DLR & Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: multi stories
- Closed: most Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned