A modern Japanese-style eaterie where you can sit at a bar stool and select sushi and sashimi dishes from the revolving kaiten or ask a waiter for something a little more substantial - which will be prepared to order.
They offer a selection of good Vietnamese Spring Rolls, using thin rice wrappers to Grilled Eel Sushi and Free-Range Chicken Teriyaki.
A few desserts include Chocolate Mousse and fresh fruit.
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 7.00-21.00. Sat 10.00-18.00, Sun 11.00-17.00; Items about £6 & £12
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 7.00-21.00. Sat 10.00-18.00, Sun 11.00-17.00; Items about £6 & £12
- Wine: a short list kicks has modest mark-ups, they also stock Asahi beer
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Canary Wharf DLR & Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: multi stories
- Closed: most Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned