« back to restaurants search results
Itsu Chelsea118 Draycott Avenue, Chelsea, London, London, SW3 3AE
A modern Japanese-style eaterie where you can sit at a bar stool and select sushi and sashimi dishes from the revolving kaiten or ask a waiter for something a little more substantial - which will be prepared to order.
They offer a selection of good Vietnamese Spring Rolls, using thin rice wrappers to Grilled Eel Sushi and Free-Range Chicken Teriyaki.
A few desserts include Chocolate Mousse and fresh fruit.
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.00; Items about £4 to £8; Meals £4.50 to £9.99
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.00; Items about £4 to £8; Meals £4.50 to £9.99
- Wine: a short list kicks off at around the £16 mark, plus Asahi beer
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: South Kensington Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned