A modern Japanese-style eaterie where you can sit at a bar stool and select sushi and sashimi dishes from the revolving kaiten or ask a waiter for something a little more substantial - which will be prepared to order.
They offer a selection of good Vietnamese Spring Rolls, using thin rice wrappers to Grilled Eel Sushi and Free-Range Chicken Teriyaki.
A few desserts include Chocolate Mousse and fresh fruit.
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 10.00-22.00, Sun 11.00-21.00; Items between about £6 & £12
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 10.00-22.00, Sun 11.00-21.00; Items between about £6 & £12
- Wine: a short list has modest mark-ups; plus Asahi beer
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Notting Hill Gate Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking, with difficulty
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned