« back to restaurants search results
Spaccanapoli101 Dean Street, Soho, London, London, London, W1D 3TG
A good old fashioned Italian trattoria - offering an enormous menu based around pizzas from their wood-fired oven.
Simple starters include 'Octopus marinated in Olive Oil, Lemon & Garlic'; 'Bresaola with Rocket'; Grilled Mixed Vegetables with Balsamic Vinegar' and the like.
As well as excellent pizzas, there are pasta dishes such as 'Linguini with King Prawns, Mussels, Tomatoes and Chili' and 'Penne Siciliana - baked pasta with meat Balls, aubergines & smoked cheese'.
While mains list various traditional steak and veal dishes, plus 'Chicken Breast with Smoked Bacon & Cream & Mixed Mushrooms' and 'Oven-baked Sea Bass with a Ragu of Mussels & Prawns'.
Traditional desserts include Tiramisu and various Ice Creams.
- Food Style: Italian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-23.00; mains £6.95 to £12.95
- Dinner: all week 12.00-23.00; mains £6.95 to £12.95
- Wine: a concise Italian list kicks off at £12.95
- Nearest station: Tottenham Court Road Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays