A wood-panelled brasserie where you can enjoy items such as morning coffee & pastries to carefully-sourced full blown meals with meals ranging from 'Crispy Squid wit Spiced Fennel Salad' through 'Macaroni Cheese' to 'Roast Poussin' & 'Rib Eye Steaks'.
More elaborate lunchtime meals are offered at The National Dining Rooms in the Sainsbury Wing, which is under the same ownership.
There are also counters, where you can 'Grab & Go' items such as fresh fruit and pastry items.
- Food Style: Brasserie
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 9.00-23.00, Sat 10.00-23.00, Sun 10.00-18.00; mains £9.50 to £16.50
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 9.00-23.00, Sat 10.00-23.00, Sun 10.00-18.00; pre-theatre D £14.50 (2 courses), £17.50 (3 courses); mains £9.50 to £16.50
- Wine: a good concise list is offered
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Charing Cross Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page.
- Closed: check Bank Holiday & Christmas gallery openings
- Air conditioned