Find this upstairs dining room, specialising in the fusion dishes of the Far East, set in the heart of Stables Market, close to Morrison's supermarket.
The building is impressively decorated in the style of a Babylonian palace and also includes a large bar.
On the food front, you can graze on items such as their selection of Dim Sum, 'Small Dishes' & Sushi or more seriously on mains such as 'Thai Vegetable Curry'; 'Beef Penaeng' and 'Hoba Miso Chilean Sea Bass'.
Desserts include various Green Tea options, such as 'Green Tea Brulée' & 'Banana Cake'; plus temptations such as 'Chocolate Fondant' and 'Fruit Salad'.
- Food Style: Fusion
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-15.00; Items from £3.20; any 3 small items £12; mains about £13.00 to £31
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00; Items from £3.20; mains about £13 to £31; set D from £45
- Wine: a good list kicks off at £18
- Nearest station: Chalk Farm Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: check Christmas openings
- Air conditioned