« back to restaurants search results
Passage to India Ipswich27-31 Fore Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP4 1JW
A good Bangladeshi restaurant, in a comfortable and relaxing setting certainly the best we have found in the area. Youll find all the North Indian standards, including a wide selection of tandoori and biriani dishes.
Unlike most restaurants from the Sub-Continent, they offer an extensive selection of ice creams and gateau-type desserts.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; mains £6.25 to £15.95
- Dinner: all week, 17.30-23.30; mains £6.25 to £15.95
- Seats: 140
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at £10.45, plus Indian beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Ipswich
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: check Christmas openings
- Air conditioned