A good Bangladeshi-style Indian restaurant; offering all the North Indian standards, but well-cooked. Friendly, helpful service. They have a branch in Burnham-on-Crouch.
More reports please.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; mains about £8.50 to £14
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.30; mains about £8.50 to £14
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by Indian beers
- Children's portions: Yes ,when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Shoeburyness (10 minutes)
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: check Christmas openings
- Air conditioned