A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent so the tandoor figures prominently. You'll find all your favourites, carefully cooked, plus Tandoori Salmon with fresh Coriander, which has been particularly recommended.
Desserts are of the upmarket, bought-in, ice cream variety.
Candles in the evening make for a pleasant atmosphere.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Fri & Sat from 12.45; mains about £8 to £14 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.30; mains about £8 to £14 (including rice); set D from £13.95
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned