An excellent Indian restaurant in comfortable surroundings the food of the northern sub-continent being the basis of the dishes offered.
You are greeting at the top of the entrance stairs by staff in traditional dress and Bollywood films are projected in the background as you eat but we've had no comments that this, other than that it enhances the general atmosphere.
You'll find all the expected standards including biriani's, curries and tandoori dishes which are nicely presented in a European 'restaurant' fashion.
Friendly and professional service.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: Mon=Sat 17.30-23.00 Sun 17.00-21.30; set D £25 (3 courses); mains from about £9; Sun Banquet £22.95
- Wine: a wine list, with plenty of choice, has firm mark ups by curry house standards
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Restaurant on first floor
- Nearest station: Derby Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Parking to the rear of the restaurant
- Closed: L all week, check Christmas openings