An excellent Indian restaurant, which is worth an extended drive if you like the food of the Northern Sub Continent.
You won't find many of your 'standards' here, but more authentic dishes, such as 'Butter Chicken'; 'Dhaba Meat' a popular mutton curry, and 'Jheenaya Naryeli' lemon flavoured king prawns soaked in coconut milk, infused with cardamom, slow tandoor cooked. Plus many more goodies.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30, mains £7.95 to £16.95
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00, mains £7.95 to £16.95
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by good Indian beers
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Car park to the rear
- Closed: check Christmas openings