What was once part of the Little Chef chain is now an excellent fish & chip restaurant/café specialising in sustainably fish types and locally-produced pies, sausages and burgers. It's particularly popular with walkers.
The rape seed oil used in their fryers is later processed to power their cars.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon & Thurs 12.00-20.00, Fri-Sun 11.00-21.00
- Dinner: Mon & Thurs 12.00-20.00, Fri-Sun 11.00-21.00
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: Tues & Weds; some Bank Holidays
- Outside eating