What was once a country retreat for William Pitt the Younger, is now an excellent restaurant, and previous winner of 'Cobra Pakistani Restaurant of the Year'.
As would be expected, the tandoor is much to the fore, and as well as the expected 'standards', you'll find luxury items such as King Prawns and Lobster.
If you like the style of food from the north of the Indian sub-continent, this would be the ideal place for a special occasion.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; mains £8.50 to £19.95. Good value Sunday Buffet
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.30; mains £8.50 to £19.95
- Wine: a well thought out list is backed up by good Indian beers
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: some Bank Holidays