A modern twist on an Indian restaurant, and part of a small chain.
As well as their menu, which is marketed as being light and healthy, as well as full of flavour, they are proud of their list of cocktails.
As well as curries with familiar names, their dishes might be cooked in a variety of ways - ranging from the grill through heated stones to the wok and tandoor. They offer a good selection for vegetarians.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week Lunch Buffet 12.00-15.30; £8.95
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-22.00; set D £13.95 (3 courses)
- Wine: a well-thought-out list, is backed up by fruit juices, beers & cocktails
- Nearest station: Russell Square Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: check Christmas openings
- Air conditioned