Impli offers a new concept in those enjoying the flavours of the Indian sub-continent. It's named after the Hindi word from tamarind, and owned by the team behind the eponymous Mayfair restaurant - so the food is good.
As is usual with tapas operations, you can graze or enjoy a full meal - and their menu lists temptations from all over the country.
At known peak times, they only take bookings for 4 or more people, so you might have to wait a little to be seated, but in our experience, this will be worthwhile.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Weds 12.00-23.00, Thurs-Sat 12.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-22.00; tapas from £3.95 to £8.95; Tasting Menu from £9.95
- Dinner: Mon-Weds 12.00-23.00, Thurs-Sat 12.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-22.00; tapas from £3.95 to £8.95; pre-theatre menus & Tasting Menu from £9.95
- Seats: 120
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at £13.50, and is backed up by good Indian beers and various lassi's
- Wheelchair access: Enquire when booking, as restaurant is set over two floors
- Nearest station: Tottenham Court Road Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned