A comfortable and enormous curry house, with a modern mezzanine layout.
They offer everything from Indian-style 'tapas' items for grazing, through lunch and evening buffets, to full meals. The kitchen travels the whole of the sub-continent for its inspiration, and the cooking standard is high.
As well as familiar 'standards' you'll find duck, lobster, red snapper, soft-shell crab and venison in their long menu.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; mains £6.25 to £22.95; lunchtime buffet £7.95
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00; mains £6.25 to £22.95; evening buffet £14.95
- Seats: 200
- Wine: a list that travels the world, kicks off at £10.95 and is backed up by a good selection of lager-type beers
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page.
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned