Part of a small chain, advertising itself as offering contemporary Bangladeshi cuisine.
Lunchtime is a buffet-only-affair. While during the evening the a la carte menu includes most of the familiar tikka's, bhuna's, karahi's, korma's and masala's - but cooked to a high standard. The presentation being more European than Indian High Street.
A good time seems to be had by all.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-23.30; Buffet (between 12.00-15.00)
- Dinner: all week, 12.00-23.30; mains about £10 to £15 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Aldgate East Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page.