This modern restaurant is part of a small chain, advertising itself as offering contemporary Bangladeshi cuisine.
Lunchtime set meals offer particularly good value. While during the evening the a la carte menu includes most of the familiar tikka's, bhuna's, karahi's, korma's and masala's - but cooked to a high standard.
A good time seems to be had by all.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-15.00; mains about £6 to £12; Buffet set L from £7
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.30, mains about £6 to £12; set D from £11.95; mains about £5 to £9
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups and is backed up by lager-style beers
- Nearest station: Cambridge Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page.
- Air conditioned