A good Indian restaurant and bar, purpose-built as part of the Spitalfields development. The smart ambiance and general firm pricing make it more popular with business users than private customers, particularly during the day. They have semi-private 'zones' which can be hired, without affecting other customers.
The menu offers all the expected standards, with dishes from the tandoor well to the fore; but includes luxury items such as sea bass and lobster.
Their outside terrace is pleasant in fine weather, while at lunch time their set Thali offers good value in the area.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-23.00; Thali set L £9.95 (between 12.00-15.30); mains £9.95 to £24.95
- Dinner: all week, 12.00-23.00; mains £9.95 to £24.95
- Seats: 120
- Wine: a well-thought-out list, kicks off at £18.50, but prices aren't for the faint-hearted
- Nearest station: Liverpool Street Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page.
- Air conditioned
- Outside eating