An excellent Indian café specialising in the food from the western Gujarat region of the country. So vegetarian dishes reign.
Expect the likes of Ragada Patties (balls of mashed potato, stuffed with chick pea and deep-fried) and various rissoles - perhaps served wit yoghurt-based sauces.
All excellent value.
- Food Style: Indian Cafe
- Lunch: all week 11.30-21.00; mains about £6
- Dinner: all week 11.30-21.00; mains about £6
- Wine: Unlicensed, but BYO welcome
- Nearest station: Upton Park Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page