Standing at the side of Euston Station, this friendly and quite smart Nepalese restaurant offers a good selection of well-prepared dishes including some particular to Nepal - which are worth trying. Vegetarians have a good choice.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.30; set Nepalese D £17.95; mains about £10 to £18 (including rice)
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.00, set Nepalese D £17.95; mains about £10 to £18 (including rice)
- Seats: 48
- Wine: a concise list, plus lager-style beers
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Euston Ral & Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: all Sun