This Peruvian eaterie & bar offers excellent tapas-style dishes, of which they recommend you to have 3 to 4 each for a main course - or, of course, share with the choices of others.
These include grills – such as 'Sea trout with Panca Chili, Huacatay Herb, Lucuma Superfruit & Sweet Potato Purée'; 'Beef Heart Marinated in Panca Chili with Choclo Corn & Rocoto Chili Cream' and 'Baby Black Ribs with Pineapple, Amarillo Chili, Soy Sauce, Limo Chili & Spring Onions' – plus specialities, such as 'Tacu Tacu Marino – sea bass with octopus, king prawns, picante sauce with amarillo, panca and rocoto chili's, samphire, rice & lima bean cake'.
- Food Style: Peruvian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-23.30 (Sun 22.15); dishes about £7 to £13
- Dinner: all week 12.00-23.30 (Sun 22.15); dishes about £7 to £13
- Seats: 80, plus 4 outsides
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at around the £18 mark
- Nearest station: Leicester Square or Tottenham Court Road Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: 25th Dec
- Outside eating