A good South Indian vegetarian restaurant, belonging to an international chain, and having a further two branches in London. (Hampstead & Piccadilly)
You'll find Dosa's, Korma's, Hofta's, Masala's and Thali's; plus Uttappam's (South Indian lentil pizzas) - all carefully prepared.
- Food Style: Indian Vegetarian
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00; Sat & Sun 12.00-22.30; mains £7 to £19; set L from £8.50 (2 courses)
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 18.00-23.00, Sat & Sun 12.00-22.30; mains £7 to £19; Thali's from about £18.50
- Nearest station: Bond Street or Oxford Street Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page.