A good South Indian vegetarian restaurant, belonging to an international chain, and having a further two branches in London. (Hampstead & Marylebone)
You'll find Dosa's, Korma's, Hofta's, Masala's and Thali's; plus Uttappam's (South Indian lentil pizzas) - all carefully prepared.
- Food Style: Indian Vegetarian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-22.30; set L £5.95 (one course); mains £7 to £19
- Dinner: all week 12.00-22.30; mains £7 To £19; Thali's from £18.50
- Nearest station: Leicester Square or Piccadilly Circus Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page