Find this comfortable Indian restaurant close to Hendon Underground Station.
It's unusual in the fact that it is run along kosher principles, but the style is authentically North Indian and the food is good. Non-Jews are made welcome and will hardly notice any difference, as most dishes need no adaptation - except meat cannot be marinated in yoghurt or cooked in ghee.
You'll find many of your favourites including biriani's and balti's.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sun 12.00-14.30; set L 12.95
- Dinner: Sun-Thurs 17.30-23.00; plus Sat. Sept to April; mains £9.95 to £13.95; set D £24
- Wine: Kosher wines & Indian beers
- Nearest station: Hendon Central Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned