A good Indian restaurant, specialising in the cooking of Sri Lanka and Southern India - made to authentic family recipes.
So you'll find noodles dishes as well as those more familiar, and mango and coconut flavours are very evident.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sat 12.30-15.30, Sun 12.30-23.00 (hoping soon to open for weekday lunches, so check); mains £5.95 to £13.50
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.00-23.00, Sun 12.30-23.00; mains £5.95 to £13.50
- Seats: 42
- Wine: Indian & Sri Lankan beers, plus Westons cider
- Nearest station: West Hampstead Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page