An excellent South Indian café, offering everything from Rasam Soup, through vegetable curries to thali's. Excellent value, plus some fair weather tables outside. Their paratha's are not to be missed!
Expect to sit at rustic tables - and possibly share a table.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Tues-Fri 12.00-14.45, Sat & Sun 12.00-22.00; set L about £6 (one course); mains from about £14 to £18 (including rice); Thali's from about £11
- Dinner: Tues-Sat 18.00-22.30; mains from about £14 to £18 includng rice); Thali's from about £11
- Seats: 38, plus about 10 outside
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by good beers
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Peckham Rye Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: Mon, check Chistmas openings
- Outside eating