A good restaurant, splitting its menu between traditional and familiar dishes from Northern India and Sri Lankan specials. Both are recommended, but the latter include some excellent mutton dishes.
Desserts offer more temptation than that normally found in Indian restaurants.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-15.30; mains £7.95 to £15.95 (Buffet on Sunday)
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-22.00; mains £7.95 to £15.95
- Wine: a concise list travels the world, kicking off at around £16
- Nearest station: Victoria Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned